lagu

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Short Dialogue (Entry 2)

Short dialogue between us and a stranger who ask for a direction.

One day, we were walking on the street to go shopping at BP Mall. We were chit chatting about our assignment for upcoming holidays. We stop at the bus stop waiting for the bus. 

Farah:       Girls, seriously we have a lot of assignment for the upcoming holidays? 
Shahidah:  Yes it is. We got all six subjects assignment and I think better we study in group starting this night.
Amira:        Yup. I agree with Shahidah suggestion. 
Yati:           Wait. Wait.. Who's gonna pick me and Fatin at the hostel?
Fatin:          Haa!! Shahidah... Can you??
Shahidah:    I will think first because I don't think that I will have a transport. I mean that maybe my mother will sent me tonight. I'm sorry for that. 
Fatin:          So sad. Never mind I will walk with Yati. But where are we going to study tonight?
Amira:         I think at the McD because that's the nearest place for both of you. 
Yati:            Okay. I'm okay with it. 

    Suddenly, one car stop at the side of the bus stop. A woman out from the car and  come towards us. There are the conversation between us and the woman. 

Woman:    Hello young ladies. May I ask you, where is the directions to go to the bus station here? 
Farah:        I know.. First, you have to straight until you meet the four junction traffic light. Then, make a u-turn to right and straight. You will meet the BP Mall at your right side. 
Shahidah:   After that, you straight until you meet the four junction traffic light. You can see mosque at your right side.
Fatin:         Turn to right and straight then you can see Pelican Hotels, turn left. Then straight until you an see the bus station at your left side.
Woman:     Okay girls. thank you for you help. Nice to meet you all.
Girl(all):      Most welcome. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment