lagu

Thursday 13 March 2014

If i were a boy / girl (entry 8)

IF I WERE A BOY 
If I were a boy, I think I’d be just like my brother. He’s a lot like me and I don’t think I’d change much if I were a different gender. I grew up around a lot of boys and still get along better with them now. Sometimes I even think my life would be a lot easier if I were a boy because I’m just like one of the guys. Being the youngest and only girl in my family and growing up with three god-brothers, I was born into the world with tons of guys around. I grew up tough like one of the boys because my brothers and I would constantly fight and roughhouse. I’m not a sports fanatic like the rest of my family, which is odd, but I think that’s one of the things that lets people know I really am a girl.
I wonder if I would still have the same relationship with my oldest brother and my dad. I’m very close with my dad and older brother, but they say that girls are usually that way—daddy’s girls. But if I were a boy, would we still be so close? I think if I were a boy, I’d actually have more girl friends, and be a lot closer to my mom, like my oldest brother is. I don’t think I’d be so tough, I think I’d be more girly than I actually am as a girl. Sometimes I laugh to myself because my oldest brother is heavily into sports, but will cry like a baby if anything goes wrong. He cries over his girlfriend, his cell phone, football games, EVERYTHING. And me, on the other hand, I don’t, at least not in a room full of people like my brother. I feel that if I were a boy, I would have to prove myself to them so they wouldn’t bother me.
If I were a boy, I think that I would be less popular. I think part of the reason I have so many friends is because I’m a jokester and I can take a lot of jokes, unlike a lot of girls, who might get their feelings hurt. But being that I’m a girl, it stands out more that I can take it. If I were a boy, it wouldn’t be such a big deal.

Since some of my closest friends are guys, when we go out, it seems like half the time they don’t even realize that I’m a girl. They’ll talk about their girlfriends and what girls they think are cute. I fit in just like one of the boys, so it’s hard for me to imagine what it would be like if I were a boy. I think I’d be more feminine, the opposite of what I am as a girl. I like being a girl, and still feeling like one of the guys, because I get the best of both worlds.

NUR FARAH AIN BINTI A.RAHMAN





IF I WERE A BOY

It’s hard being the oldest daughter at age 14 when my dad is never home. And whenever he is, all my mom does is fight with him. I try asking others for help, including my family, but it’s like my delicate appearance just won’t let anyone hear or understand me. Life would be much easier if I were a boy.
If I were a boy, I’d be able to guide my dad closer to my mother’s heart. I would tell him what mom hates the most about him, but most importantly, I’d show him how to fix his mistakes. I would explain to my dad how bad he hurts Mom, and he would listen to me, his son. My dad would probably want to spend more time with me. We would talk about guy stuff, and he would no longer ask me what I made for lunch that day.
Things would be much easier as a boy because I wouldn’t feel like I’m competing about every little thing with all the other girls. If I were a boy, maybe then my parents would come to see me in at least one of my music concerts. Maybe then, as a boy, the other guys who play guitar would teach me something new instead of saying, “You can’t play that!” Maybe my dad would want to proudly watch me perform at my concerts.
I often feel helpless at home. Maybe because there’s no way I can run away or stop the world from turning. If I were a boy, I’d be the young man of the house and be able to set up some rules, like no fighting in front of my little brother and sister. Does no one pay attention to me because they think that just because I’m a girl, all I do is complain about everything that goes wrong in my life?

Life would be easier if I were a boy. The benefits would be spending more time with my dad, and getting more respect. As for now, I shall live like a ceramic doll whose lips are glued shut, hollow inside, but so ready to burst out in scream
~NURUL AMERA SHAFIQAH BT ABDUL SAMAD~



If I were a boy.

I’m a girl and I’m 19 years old right now but sometime I would wondered, what would I be like if previously I were born as a boy? One thing that I’m sure that I would not spent my time every day to help my mom clean-up all the dishes and tidy-up all the things in our house. Yeah! Of course I will help my mom on a certain thing but not helping her at the kitchen.
Actually if I’ve been a boy, I would like to be like my father. He’s a deligent person and I respect on him. He can helps my mon on daily work at home and he worked hard for us to gain extra money. Being a girl I have to bring my make up every time when I went out and always to be feminine but being a boy I can avoid to do that. Yeah! I don’t have to bring my handbang any more but the important thing to bring only my handphone. Hmmm…. I can spent my time with my FB, chicat with friends and play games. I can spent my time with my friends at kedai mamak.. But I promise to be a good boy andI  will not smoking coz I don’t like people smoking. But one thing that I’m surely like to be a boy is, I don’t have to ware pads during my period time…yeah. And I don’t have to ware bra every day. Actually as a girl I feel uncomfortable to ware bra. 

Being a boy I would treat girls nicely so that they like me and they will respect me because I love boys who respect girls. To my teacher I’ll prove to them not all boys were naughty and could not be manage. I will be best student to my teacher and good son to my family. Of course, I wouldn’t be perfect though but everybody knows that nobody is perfect and the same way I’m not perfect as girl right now either. I’ll try to be responsible to my self and to others so that people will respect me. I would also be a better man because I have seen a lot of experienced the type of hurt that girls/womans get and I would trat girls/women very differently.

I think the important characteristic that boys/man should have is respect. We need to respect each other’s then we can appreciate them.

-NURFATIN LIYANA BT DAUD-



IF I WERE A BOY

One day, on 13 August 1994 it was around four o’clock in the morning, I was born and in that time I was the cute little baby girl. Along my journey life till now I was 20th years old, I was thinking what will happen if I were a boy. It was a little funny for having that kind of feeling. But if I was born to be a little cute handsome boy and now I was 20th years old, I was the handsome and tough boy, I can do anything what I want. I can go far from my home to explore the world either alone or with friends. I also can be a captain pilot, can fly the airplane around the world. There also have advantage for being a boy which when I can marry four wives. I also can be a soldier to serve the country from enemies. But I didn’t mind if I were a boy or a girl because I appreciate what I was born as a girl.

# Norhayati Binti Jaaman >,<


IF I WERE A BOY

I’m a girl and I’m 21 years old. What happened if I were a boy? If I were a boy I peck solely hypothecate what vitality would be worry if I were to smear out boy. In my deepest thoughts I eer interrogateed and palliate enquire to this day how different my bearing could be if I were to be born with a penis. At times I would pretend its easier to be a male rather so female. Although boys dont al commissions fuck finish off it as easygoing as bye in the park. I would energize to flummox many adjustments in almost all my aspects of life to be perfect boy. If I were born a male, my refer would be Vincent. The reason why I chose this name is because of my grandmother. My grandmother and I are topper friends; we share everything with each other. So, bid in most cultures you are able to fuck off the name of the deceased, her name is Valentina. up to now though shes middle-aged fortunately, she hasnt passed away. only when non-the little I would still same(p) to name myself in her honor. to a greater extentover I just would like to keep with my culture. I can’t imagine universe anything other than a Russian Jew. To many people, the religion in which they were born into is considered the best. I sight quite a few religions in my new-fangled age and I do believe Judaism to be unmatched of the best. In my belief, creed is the primary part of whom a person becomes. Therefore, today i chose my life to be the way it is on a periodical basis.


NUR SHAHIDAH BINTI BASARI


No comments:

Post a Comment