lagu

Tuesday 18 March 2014

My Perception About This Language Project (Entry 12)

My perception about this language project

My perception about this language project, I think that with this language project we can work together as one team to complete the blog and that will make our relations as classmates and as a team became closed. 
Other than that, for me this language project also can make us more responsible to every tasked that were given and we even can learned more an English language. Indirectly we can gained our speech language in English with new words and tenses.
Furthermore, with this language project we also can expand our knowledge about new thing and share an information each other. While doing this language project, we can find more interesting info and share to others who followed our blog.
Finally, I want to thanks to our beautiful and kind hearted lecturer, Mdm Zalina binti Kemat for guiding us along this language project until we finished the project. We wish good luck on giving birth soon. I hope it will be baby boy (>,<)V

All the best to you madam. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment